Information for entrepreneurs
For entrepreneurs and SMEs registered in the Netherlands, the Dutch government has made the following provisions to aid with anticipated financial difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Substantial compensation for employees' wages (NOW).
- The 3rd phase of the NOW package has been extended from 1 October to 1 July 2021.
- Self-help Assistance Decree for freelancers (Bbz).
- SME credit guarantee scheme (BMKB) expansion to deal with liquidity problems.
- Prevention of bankruptcy with debt restructuring.
- Prevention of bankruptcy by filing for suspension of payment.
- Temporary bridging scheme for independent entrepreneurs (Tozo).
- Klein Kredit Corona (KKC).
- Fixed Cost Allowance for SMEs (TVL).
For questions about stocks, personnel and financial impact visit https://www.kvk.nl/coronaloket/.
For more information look at the COVID-19 roadmap.
Updated November 2020
Zero to one is providing support for founders and stakeholders. Let us know how the COVID-19 pandemic affects your startup and we will try to help: